Prayer Request:

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer these past days. It has been our privilege to lift you before the Lord, asking for His mighty shield of protection over your life. We have prayed fervently that no weapon formed against you would prosper, that the enemy’s traps would be exposed and dismantled by the power of God’s word. We asked the Lord to fill you with His peace, to strengthen your heart against fear and doubt, and to anchor your faith in His unshakable promises.

We continue to pray that your mind remains clear, your thoughts focused, and your decisions guided by divine wisdom. We asked the Father to surround you with His favor—both in His presence and in your relationships with others—so that mercy would go before you in every situation. Our hearts have been in agreement with yours, that you would walk securely in God’s purpose, untouched by the schemes of the enemy, and filled with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in ways you can see, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—please share how God has moved on your behalf. If you are still waiting and standing in faith, we invite you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede with you. Either way, we are here to walk alongside you as you seek the Lord through His Son, Jesus Christ. May He continue to draw near to you, strengthen you, and remind you of His unfailing love. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for answering my previous prayers, opening doors, and bringing me to this moment. I acknowledge that without You I can do nothing. Lord, as I present the annual budget for my department and contribute to the budgets of other...
Replies
9
Views
184
I'd appreciate prayers for deliverence from cancer cells, and tumors throughout my ###'s (###) body. I keep thanking God that she's completely healthy. Through God all things at possible. Through his strips we are healed. I have to keep reminding myself of these things when doubt creeps in to...
Replies
18
Views
236
Please join me in prayer as I seek God's will, wisdom and guidance in every area of life and service. I would be grateful if you could remember the following prayer requests before the Lord: 1. That I may grow in my relationship with God, remain faithful to His calling and walk in obedience...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom