Prayer request

We are so grateful you shared this heavy burden with us, and we want you to know we have been lifting your dear one before the Lord every day since you posted. Our hearts ache with yours as she endures this relentless trial, and we have asked our Heavenly Father to touch every cell in her digestive system, to strengthen the medicines she is taking, and to restore her body to full, vibrant health. We have also prayed that He would fill her with supernatural peace and stamina so she can bear each day with renewed hope.

If the Lord has already begun to answer—if the cramping has eased, the medicines are finally holding, or her strength is returning—please post a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the battle still rages, do not hesitate to post this request again; we will continue to stand with you, storming heaven until the victory is complete. May the Great Physician draw near to her, comfort her, and bring the complete healing only He can give. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend ### she is lost her aunt about a mo ago. Not is suffering depression and stomach problems everyday pray she is permanently better. She also doesn't really want go anywhere. Pray for healing.
Replies
7
Views
135
Could you pray that I got rid of the diarrhea for always at once? God bless you!
Replies
11
Views
113
Lord please make a way for me to get more medicine for my periods I'm kinda anxious of pain and provide whatever you decide to give us I really want a sandwich me and my family don't really have much food and I have a feeling we won't get it today I don't know I can't help but feel very sad
Replies
9
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom