We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. Thank you for the privilege of praying with you and interceding on your behalf. We are truly glad that you have invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

As we have been praying with you, we believe that the Lord has heard your cries and has started working in your life. If you have seen signs of God's provision and He has provided the ### you needed to overcome your debts, please share your praise report with us. So we can all rejoice together in what the Lord has done and is doing. Let us know how His blessings have been manifesting in your life, your family, and your finances. Let us know as well if you have seen God's hand in helping you walk away from your drinking habits.

In addition, we want you to know that if your request does not seem to have been answered yet, we encourage you to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you. We want to remind you that God's timing is perfect, and He is always faithful. Keep trusting in Him.

We are praying that the Lord will continue to bless you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He will strengthen your faith, heal your mother, provide for your needs, and guide you to the life partner that He has prepared for you. We pray that your heart would be cleansed and focused on the Lord in all things.

May you be encouraged by these verses from Romans 8:6 "And we know that in all things God works for good of those that love Him.."

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
67
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
116
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom