Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to request prayer for this day and the time ahead:God's guidance and care: Pray for God's guidance, peace, care, favor, encouragement, strength, and safety in everything that lies ahead. Pray that God sends His protecting angels as a wall around us, and for His complete protection...
Replies
9
Views
76
I request prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead. I am going through a tough period right now, handling two completely different matters at the same time – a legal issue in the district court and a private situation.Please pray for clarity, wisdom, and guidance for me. Also pray for my attorney...
Replies
11
Views
72
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
9
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom