Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1.spiritual guidance for the right path n life. 2.mental and physical health healings 3.concemtration n focus in studies 4.protection for evil/demonic attack. 5.healing from pain,distress, anxiety. 6.God's grace and guidance in my studies. I Wanted a healing from the pain that iam unable to...
Replies
5
Views
141
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is studying first semester in engineering college and she is facing difficulties in her studies. I am trying my best to support her, but i request your prayers that she will overcome all her difficulties in her studies and secure...
Replies
9
Views
105
Hello fellow Christ followers, I am suffering from all sorts of physical pain and emotional pain. It is debilating and I am non functioning right now. I would like to attend church and aerve the Lord again and work again. I rebuke disability and diesase in my life in Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom