Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is ###. My son is started hydroponics start-up business from 4 years. Still his business is under research and development and till now there is no income started. I request your prayers that he will succeed in his research and development and start doing...
Replies
10
Views
70
Nothing going well in my life problem after problem I also need financial breakthrough in my small business pray for me in need protection where ever I go thank you.
Replies
13
Views
70
We may make plans but it is God's purposes and plans that will prevail. And that is a good thing because we might miss out on the goodness of God if we just stick to our own plans. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give...
Replies
10
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom