Prayer Request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who will be attending a career fair at her college today. Please pray that there are firms in attendance that will be looking for Architecture interns for this coming summer and that my daughter connects with them. Pray for favor and grace that she may get an offer...
Replies
9
Views
148
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
222
Thank you King of the universe, my precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me a great doctor and nurse in the emergency room! Thanks that they went above and beyond and my migraine is gone. What a relief. Also thank you Lord God for the job interview for my son tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom