Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing from pain in my body, and for peace, security, and good sleep. Pray that things go well at my work tomorrow and ahead, that I get tasks I can manage, and good relationships with colleagues and my boss. Please also pray for God's help for my son and family, for continued...
Replies
9
Views
64
Pray in the name of Jesus ti lead and guide me to make the right decisions in the name of Jesus. God knows these battles that I am facing right now
Replies
13
Views
136
What does, God will fight you mean, When you have been abandoned and ghosted, lied about for over a year. I'm trying so hard to walk with my head held high no matter what comes as I wait for the promises of Jesus in this marriage, but thing are looking worse. I feel so in the dark, when is it...
Replies
15
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom