Prayer Request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is studying first semester in engineering college and she is facing difficulties in her studies. I am trying my best to support her, but i request your prayers that she will overcome all her difficulties in her studies and secure...
Replies
9
Views
108
I would really appreciate your prayers for an upcoming exam that I will be taking for the third time. I am studying Pharmacy in Germany, and unfortunately I have already failed this exam twice. This will be my final attempt, so there is a lot of pressure and fear surrounding it. I have already...
Replies
12
Views
229
Prayer request for ### that visits medicine men's. She hangs out with medicine women's, medicine men's. She had done strange stuff to her step kids. She took one of her step kids to a medicine woman and since then the kid been having alcohol addiction issues. Her other step child has an...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom