Prayer Request

I think I am about to have a baby soon. Prayer to get through the delivery process smoothly. Help for the doctors and nurses. Strength to get through the process.
I said a prayer for God to grant you the desires of your heart, according to His perfect will and timing. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and my wife’s name is ###. She is five months pregnant, and unfortunately, her cervix has opened about one finger and bleeding. The doctor told us that we need God’s miracle and that if the pregnancy can continue for a few more weeks, there may be a chance for the baby to survive...
Replies
10
Views
149
Praise the lord I'm ### I have a prayer request for my bsc nursing councelling process to get seat in government college. I believe that lord has kept a seat for me and will do the best for me . I believe in whatever he does for me and whatever his plans are for me and today I'm going for my...
Replies
14
Views
179
Praise the lord as earlier I have given prayer request about my bsc nursing councelling so that I can get government college but I didn't get and I thank God for this as I believe in his plans and tomorrow it is my gnm nursing councelling and I believe that I'll get government college in god's...
Replies
11
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom