Prayer Request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
196
MPlease stand with me in prayer that September will be a month of divine provision, open doors, positive responses and breakthrough. I am trusting God to provide all the money I need for my education and professional development, including £900 for the GSD course, £9,035 for the GSD degree ...
Replies
11
Views
157
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom