Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. My wife’s name is ###. She has entered the seventh month of her pregnancy (### weeks). However, due to pain, she has been admitted to the hospital. I humbly request you to pray for her, that the pain stops and that she can safely complete the remaining months of her pregnancy and...
Replies
9
Views
15
Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
8
Views
11
Strong prayers for God to keep me safe today while travelling. Please.
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,409
Messages
16,787,799
Members
648,975
Latest member
Celeyloranard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom