Hi ...
My name is ### and am ### yrs old. Please, I need the presence of God in my life continually, I need to understand my purpose in life, I also need God's guidance and directions, cause without him, I am confused, I fail. Please assist me in prayers, and may God bless you all... Amen
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am ###, and I beg you to pray for my faith and physical healing. I have been dealing with digestive issues for over ### years, which have caused my overall health to deteriorate in different parts of my body. I lean heavily on my Lord Jesus Christ and on...
Replies
11
Views
141
Heavenly Father, we come together in agreement and lift up Your servant before You. According to Psalm 102, hear this prayer and let our cry come before You. Lord, arise and have mercy. Go before Your servant in every matter involving justice, work, promotion, and favor. Let truth speak loudly...
Replies
10
Views
222
I would like to request prayer for this day and the time ahead:God's guidance and care: Pray for God's guidance, peace, care, favor, encouragement, strength, and safety in everything that lies ahead. Pray that God sends His protecting angels as a wall around us, and for His complete protection...
Replies
9
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom