Alpage

Prayer Partner
Please stand in agreement with me in prayer for my ###’s healing from any kind of virus, pneumonia and cough. May lung CT not show any signs of pneumonia. May she completely be healed in the Name of Jesus. Amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Friend I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your mother's health and deliver her from all discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless your mom with all of her needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Friend I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your mother's health and deliver her from all discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless your mom with all of her needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
Thank you
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, for ###’s health, for my ###, for healing for ## for their lung issues, for *** heart issue, and quick healing, and against lustful though
Replies
9
Views
65
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, for ###’s health, for my ###, for healing for ## for their lung issues, for *** heart issue, and quick healing, and against lustful thoughTs
Replies
10
Views
96
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, for ###’s health, for my ###, for healing for ## for their lung issues, for *** heart issue, and quick healing, and against lustful thoughTs
Replies
12
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom