Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
98
Hello, I am in a very difficult and prolonged family situation and urgently need intercessory prayer for myself and my children.There is a severe conflict regarding an estate where papers and finances have not been accounted for, which has led the district court to appoint an administrator. On...
Replies
10
Views
83
Praise the lord ✨ 🖐️ Subject: Urgent & immediate Prayer Request for ### Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I kindly request you to pray for ### regarding the following prayer points: 1. Protection from black magic and witchcraft: Pray that ### will be completely protected...
Replies
5
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom