Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
98
The devil is using others to tear me and my family apart please pray them out of my life forever I never want to see any of those people ever again. Those from ###, ###/### NC and the rest of NC and GA and those from a former occult church and school system, please pray them out of my life and...
Replies
11
Views
86
Please pray in agreement with me for my daughter ###: In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come against every form of witchcraft and dark power sent against ### and her family, breaking every curse and demonic assignment by the power of His blood. We lift up ### for total healing of her mind...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom