Prayer Request

Valery

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is having a hard time at work. His is really working hard but the jobs are just going out of hand. Don't know how to handle.. Please pray for ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job recently added new responsibilities to my and my coworkers' roles. These new responsibilities are very intense and I am concerned about remembering everything that they involve. I am also concerned because, for some reason, I have a very relaxed time on my job (which can be very...
Replies
9
Views
371
I need prayers and strength to keep trying because last year I was watching something very bad and it tries and sometimes pop up to my head and goes away and I let it it was about this inappropriate step siblings relationship and the end of the chapter the step sister got pregnant had child and...
Replies
10
Views
176
I need prayers and strength to keep trying because last year I was watching something very bad and it tries and sometimes pop up to my head and goes away and I let it it was about this inappropriate step siblings relationship and the end of the chapter the step sister got pregnant had child and...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom