Prayer Request

May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that he will allow you to prosper in all ways that concern you. Stay strong in faith, for our heavenly father of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, your peace for my family, favor in the tree situation, and financial blessing
Replies
11
Views
354
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, your peace for my family, favor in the tree situation, and financial blessing
Replies
11
Views
175
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, your peace for my family, favor in the tree situation, and financial blessing
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom