Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arogboseun

Disciple of Prayer
I am a member of Christ apostolic church in ###, I am an HND graduate but yet to secure a job. I want the people of the Lord to pray for me. I know whenever prayer for me, I shall secure a fantastic job.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
225
Please pray for me, whenever I was given time to preach God's word in the church, always frightening,fear comes in my heart,mind. So I need God bless and healing to free from this frightening and fear .Amen
Replies
13
Views
171
About 27 years ago I just graduated from college with a master's degree and shortly after that I got a good job with a good salary. But after this happened 1 or 2 years later I lost my job and since then I have not got a good job so far and so kindly pray that I will get a good job soon. Kindly...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom