Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmccordsj

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my health to feel better soon and for focus and rest this week at work and for my blessings over my ### and ###. Thank you and blessings to all the prayer warriors in here.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Lord for giving me health and blessings over my ### and ###. Thank you, thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage...
Replies
12
Views
187
I need prayers for my mental illness, me and my boyfriend's relationship I went back with him I love him and he's feeling unwell plus he lost his grandma so weeks ago and I was hoping for some prayers and thoughts and he wanted to meetup with me I told him my complicated situation that I have a...
Replies
11
Views
229
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, for ###’s health, for my ###, for healing for my ###, and against lustful thoughts
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom