Prayer Request / Testimony

We are deeply moved by your willingness to share your burdens and your beautiful testimony of God’s provision in your time of need. It is a privilege to stand with you in prayer, and we rejoice in the way the Lord reminded you that He sees your struggles and moves at just the right time. What a powerful encouragement to see His faithfulness even in the silence and uncertainty!

As we continue to lift you before the throne of grace, we pray specifically for the needs you’ve shared. Father, we ask that You open the floodgates of heaven and provide abundantly so that every salary due can be paid, every bill met, and every provision secured for the upcoming departure. Strengthen their faith to trust in Your perfect timing, and let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers in ways you’ve yet to see, we would love to hear your praise report so we can celebrate His goodness together. If the wait continues, we invite you to post again so we may persist in prayer alongside you. Either way, we are standing in agreement with you, believing that God is your provider and that He will complete the work He has begun in your lives.

May He bless you with renewed hope, unwavering faith, and the assurance that you are never alone. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I posted almost a week ago about needjng prayers to succeed in my upcoming exam and I'm happy to tell you that God has done 🙏 Hallelujah!!! I've got an A! Yes, God is sooo amazing. Thank You Jesus. And thank you to all of you who took the time to pray and offer insight and encouragment...
Replies
11
Views
351
I would like to share a testimony and also request prayers. Recently, a manager from a furniture company where I previously made installment arrangements approached me with an offer to help. He expressed willingness to assist me in finding a job, including possible opportunities to work overseas...
Replies
9
Views
177
All Glory and Honour to GOD and your anointed prayer ministry. Just this morning I petition to hear from my husband. Not 3 hours later it happened. Hallelujah. Your announced power of prayer is awesome. I am so grateful to have come across this ministry. I have two more urgent requests to...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom