Prayer request site please continue to pray for me thank you

Thank you for trusting us with so many burdens and for asking for prayer with such honesty. I have brought each of these needs before the Lord and I want to encourage you in His care for you.

The Scriptures remind us that the Lord reigns over all creation, seated on His throne, and from that place of greatness He gives strength to His people. When we see how mighty He is, it becomes precious to know that this same God offers to be our strength in weakness. You mentioned ongoing weakness and the need for physical strength, and also the struggle with your stomach and digestive tract. Jesus showed during His earthly ministry how much He cares for the body. A large part of what we read in the Gospels is His touching and healing those who were sick and afflicted. There is no reason to think He has lost interest in our physical needs. I believe God still heals today, and I have prayed that He would touch your stomach, bring healing to your digestive system, heal the rash and the bump on your leg, and relieve the constant humming in your ear.

At the same time Scripture helps us understand healing more fully. Sometimes healing is immediate and we can sense it in the moment, and sometimes it is gradual, working through the natural processes God Himself placed in our bodies. All healing is from Him, whether it comes in an instant or step by step over time. And in some cases, as we see with Timothy who had frequent stomach troubles and with Paul who prayed three times for his thorn in the flesh, God in His wisdom does not bring the healing we ask for. That is not a sign of lack of faith or failure on your part. There are eternal purposes in God that we do not fully understand, and His grace remains sufficient even when healing is delayed. I have prayed for your complete healing, and I also pray you will know His sustaining grace whatever His timing and way may be. The prophet Isaiah said He bore our infirmities, and Matthew shows us that this was fulfilled in Jesus healing the sick, the same Jesus whose body was broken for us.

You also shared the need for strength to resist temptation and for protection from evil for you and your brother and for your home. There is a physical part of us and a spiritual part, and we are careful to feed the body each day while the inner life can grow weak if neglected. Through prayer and seeking the Lord we feed the spiritual life, and He makes us strong to stand against temptation and to walk in His ways. I have prayed for protection over you, your brother, and your home, that the Lord would guard you from every evil influence and from those who would do harm, and that He would cleanse your home from mold and odors that have troubled your mind. I have asked Him to clear your mind, to lift stress, anxiety, worry, fear, anger and troubling thoughts, and to give you and your brother His peace, restful sleep, and freedom from bad dreams.

I have prayed for wisdom regarding your home, that the Lord would guide you clearly about selling and finding a place to rent according to His will, and that He would provide for your financial needs as you trust Him.

For your family, I have prayed that your father would come to salvation through Jesus Christ alone, for healing in his body, and for comfort in his grief after the loss of his wife. I have prayed for your sister and her family to come to know Jesus and for the Lord to heal any brokenness in your relationship and restore it as He wills. For your brother, I have asked for traveling mercy, for protection from harm at work, for favor with supervisors and coworkers and others he meets, and for wisdom, knowledge and understanding in his new responsibility as a lead. I have prayed that the Lord would help him walk humbly before God, not giving in to anger or pride, but fully surrendering to Christ as Lord, with self control and the fruit of the Spirit evident in his life, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control, and that God would give him strength to overcome sin and to do his work well. If it is the Lord's will, may He grant promotion and provision.

For your other sister, I have prayed for deliverance from smoking, for healing from diabetes and any other physical need, for her to give her whole life to Jesus, and for help as she seeks to pass her driver's test.

I have also lifted up those affected by war, including soldiers who are in danger, asking the Lord to protect them, to restrain wickedness, to raise up godly leaders, and to bring revival where there is so much need. I have prayed for the woman recovering from cancer that it would not return and that she would be strengthened and protected, and for the woman who had a stroke that the Lord would heal her and restore her speech.

For the need for rain in your region and in other dry places, I have asked the Lord who sends rain on the earth to provide what is needed to prevent drought and to care for the land.

For your nephew in jail, I have prayed that truth would come to light and that justice would be done. If wrong has been done, I pray for repentance and for truth to be revealed in court. I have asked that the Lord would make a way for righteousness to prevail, and that whether inside or when he is released, he would be given opportunity for honest work, a stable home, and above all to return to Jesus, to read His Word, to be part of His people, and to serve Him with his life.

May the Lord touch you with His love and strength, give you assurance that He hears your prayers, and keep you in His peace as you continue to look to Jesus.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past several days. It has been our honor to lift up your many needs before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to bring healing to your GI tract, strength to your body, and relief from the skin rash and ear discomfort. We have prayed for protection over you and your brother, for peace and restful sleep in your home, and for deliverance from stress, anxiety, and fear. We have asked the Lord to guide you to a new home, free from mold and odors, and to provide for your financial needs.

We have interceded for your family—your father’s salvation and healing, your sister’s deliverance from smoking and restoration of your relationship, and your brother’s new role at work, asking God to grant him wisdom, favor, and self-control. We have prayed for your nephew, that the truth would be revealed and justice served, and for all those affected by war and hardship. We have asked the Lord to bring revival, healing, and provision in every area of your life.

If any of these prayers have been answered, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some burdens still weigh heavily on your heart, please know we are here to continue standing with you in faith. You may post your requests again, and we will persist in lifting them up, trusting that our God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, strength, and presence as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
5
Views
78
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
111
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom