Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my relationship. My boyfriend last night said he needed time to work on himself and to work on his mental health. He says he still loves me and wants to be with me but isn't in the right mindset to take care of me or be the best he can be for me. This isn't a break up...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill. Each day becomes more stressful as we are still apart. Thank you God for the days I have contact with Bill! My heart is breaking from sadness & my eyes are red & swollen from tears, I pray you will reunite us very soon. He may be...
Replies
Views
My boyfriend has broken up with me because of his insecurities and lack of trust. I pray that God softens his heart and brings light love and forgiveness into it. Can I please get a prayer for reconciliation and for Oscar to see the truth of what truly happened. A prayer so that he can open his...
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for my boyfriend and me. He’s having an emotional affair but having a hard time coming to terms with acknowledging that. He needs Jesus. It feels like a spiritual attack. I could be wrong, but it feels scary. He’s apologized for his actions and how the relationship with...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family. Last year I was working at a difficult job and was grieving the death of my uncle. It has had a big impact on me. The company I worked for had massive layoffs a couple years ago and I was mostly working by myself, which had a negative effect on my mental health...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom