Prayer request raising ### on my own.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request as there is a raising number of suicides in ### and people jumping over the building all over ### like a suicide city like this due to the foreigners that was brought in. And just now saw in the news another person age ### committed suicide by jumping off the building and ask his...
Replies
9
Views
130
I’m in need of prayers for god to light the way for me. I been putting in applications for the last 4 months I get calls and do interviews but yet no follow up from the company to let me know whether or not I got the job. Living with someone and at times I feel like I’m walking on eggshells, I...
Replies
11
Views
204
Life in a door opens up urgently I get a Trailer of my own to live in greatly..MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PRTS GET ALONG MY DAUGHTERS FONT FIGHT OVER DEMONS ESPECIALLY SINCE IM NOT EVEN WITH THEE GUYS FROM MY PAST NOR DOES MY SON. MY DAUGHTERS HAVE MEN SPOUSES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom