God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were originally intended to end, because they should not end before they originally were intended to end, as God knows is true. I pray that all of the miracles that need to happen for this happen...
Replies
10
Views
72
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
163
Please kindly uplift my silent prayer requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom