Essemaenha

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer Request: Please pray for God to fill me with power, love, faith, hope, living water, Jesus's blood, manna, anointed oils and all He desires. Cancel the enemy's plans for me and my life. Pray for my complete protection from all evil and harm. For spiritual blessings for me and physical healing. God bless you!!!
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
406
Please kindly uplift my silent prayer requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
120
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom