Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

S and I had a falling out for a few hours but decided to work it out. Pls pray that we heal from the hurt and that we heal the relationship itself. Pls pray that we reconnect emotionally and mentally and in our hearts. I miss him so much. We made each other cry. He is just my friend and that's...
Replies
12
Views
183
I pray to have my relationship strengthened with my best friend ### things been distant lately and it hurts and my relationship with the lord to get better
Replies
9
Views
119
I want to pray for Me and My friend ###. I surrender our bond to you Lord. Lord bless our bond with your grace and be the center of it. I want you to lead our bond with your love Lord. Cleanse both of our heart with your holy blood and make it pure out of lust and replace it with your...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,879
Messages
16,816,079
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom