L
Lindalee58
Guest
Hello to all.
My request for prayer is for my ### year old son. He is the father of two and after some testing that was done on Sunday they discovered he has a brain tumor. It is large and they need to operate right away.
This is my first time coming to a site for prayer but I know I need help with this one. They plan to operate either tomorrow or Thursday.
Thank you all for your help and God Bless.
My request for prayer is for my ### year old son. He is the father of two and after some testing that was done on Sunday they discovered he has a brain tumor. It is large and they need to operate right away.
This is my first time coming to a site for prayer but I know I need help with this one. They plan to operate either tomorrow or Thursday.
Thank you all for your help and God Bless.
