Prayer request for ###

ZaraOgonna

Disciple of Prayer
For her job interview on ### to be successful and for her to secure the job, in Jesus name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ###. Lord, we ask for Your divine favor and guidance as she prepares for her job interview on the 10th of July. We pray that You grant her wisdom, confidence, and clarity of mind during the interview. May Your presence be with her, and may she find favor in the eyes of the interviewers. We trust in Your perfect plan for her life and believe that You will open doors that no one can shut. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
225
Job interview today. Please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
92
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom