Ysosh

Disciple of Prayer
Good Day
Please can you pray for me and my boyfriend ###.
I am asking GOD to provide for me and ### to get married and to start an Deliverance ministry together.
I am asking GOD to Deliver me and ### from our past and to be United together and to do GOD will for him on this earth.

I THANK YOU IN Jesus name
AMEN
 
Pls pray for me, my children, and me living separate from my husband. Pls pray we meet him again; we can't live without him. Pls
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Be Encouraged---This Message Is For You
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I have been retrenched and desperately need employment. I'm a family man with responsibilities, school going kids, mortgage, my family are hurting and I am responsible. My inlaws are Hindus and it's shameful for me to get help from them.i need God to answer.. AD South African
Replies
8
Views
116
Prayer request for a man. He and his girlfriend. That has been married 5 times keeps breaking up and then reuniting. But his girlfriend has beaten him up with a board with her new boyfriend. Family just found out she use to lock him in her trunk of her car before he had tried going to rehab...
Replies
9
Views
166
Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom