Muani

Beloved of All
My daughter ###, and grand daughter ###, went to market for few minutes to buy apple, they maintained distance, today they come to know that a covid patient was also marketing yesterday. Please pray for divine peace and healing in all area of their lives. Thank you.
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and salvation for multiple family members and friends.
 

Attachments

  • 1596394802809.png
    1596394802809.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 5

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors: I've been interviewing for a while and am in critical need of a decent job. I have a strong ministry and marketing background, but am open to anything solid. Your prayers would be eternally appreciated! My financials are running thin. Bless you, ###
Replies
13
Views
204
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is started developing small multi limps in her skin between her chest area. We are going for further checkup with Doctor. As parents we are worried a lot. I request your prayers for complete healing and whatever reports we take to come...
Replies
9
Views
31
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is studying first semester in engineering college and she is facing difficulties in her studies. I am trying my best to support her, but i request your prayers that she will overcome all her difficulties in her studies and secure...
Replies
8
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom