Prayer Request For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

brijen2013

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### as he is doing his 2nd year of Civil Engineering and he got his Environment Science paper today afternoon.
 
Calvin Prayers is a Christian prayer ministry that focuses on intercessory prayer. It was founded by Pastor John Piper and his wife, Noël, in 1983. The ministry encourages believers to pray for specific needs and requests, which are then shared with a network of prayer partners. These partners commit to praying for the requests, often on a daily basis, for a set period of time. The ministry emphasizes the power of prayer and the importance of community in supporting one another through prayer. Calvin Prayers also provides resources and guidance for effective prayer practices.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter joined Computer Science engineering course in ###. Now she is finding very difficult in her studies and not able to understand the main subjects. I request your prayers that she will do well in her studies, understand every subject and...
Replies
11
Views
164
Good afternoon I am currently praying for a new, good and paying job. May you please pray for me and pray with me in asking God to bless me with a new job please. Thank you in advance as you pray. God Bless you Sincerely ###
Replies
10
Views
141
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested your prayers for my daughter for getting a seat in engineering in ### in fees waiver counseling. Since this is the last round I request your prayers that my daughter will get a seat in ###. Thanking you ###
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom