prayer request for work application to be accepted ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

euleen

Humble Servant of All
prayer request for work application to be accepted, please keep me in your prayers, may the Lord bless me with this job, please, I really need it.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
209
God please grant the ### family our Canada visa application, and our UK visa application. Please answer my sister ### ### her heart desires Reverse ### and ### Canada PR rejection. Give me and my husband our desirable jobs amen.
Replies
9
Views
266
I pray for the Lord to open the doors for rental application and a job application. I'm trusting and asking for the Lord to help in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom