Prayer Request For Upcoming Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter dallasfan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dallasfan

Guest
I would greatly appreciate prayer for couple things (good things) that are and will occurring in mine and my fiancé's life. 1. We just graduated Physician Assistant School and we take our boards Tuesday the ###. 2. We are then joining in marriage on the August ###. 3. After returning from our honeymoon we will be moving out-of-state to our new careers. 4. We are looking for a loving and welcoming church to join at our new home.

Thank you!
 
Oh father, you've blessed ### with so much and God I pray that you keep showing ### that there is no need to fear because you are with them. It's a wonderful thing to see your plans for us be revealed and your blessings are so amazing too. Bless ### with their upcoming events and help them and everyone on this page recieve your mighty hand, in Jesus name. Amen
 
Father I pray that for boards to be passed, a happy marriage, safe honeymoon and for a church home to be found to continue to walk in you faith. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would not have to attend two upcoming events. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
408
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
151
I have 4 upcoming events at my church, which I felt that they need prayer for. 1) today is youth group & I'm one of the volunteers. Most of the kids aren't Christians & don't go to my church, but they're from the ### school & it's something to do after school (playing games, chatting with...
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom