Dear Lord
I just got a second opinion for my for cat regarding the CT scan and it’s just been confirmed 99% that she has lymphoma in the nose. Because she’s responding to the steroids pred Mix. (She hasn’t done a biopsy because it’ll be too painful for her. )The doctor said has she got...
I plopped down in my recliner. My cat ### was under it, unbeknownst to me. She came out limping. Now she can't put any pressure on her left leg/paw. I believe it is either broken or out of place. On Monday I'll take her to ###. I'm asking you to pray and ask Holy Spirit to release the healing...
Please 🙏 for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe...