Prayer request for my ###, pray that the Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
Prayer request for my son, pray that the Lord will speak to him and let him know the right path, he is considering joining the Air Force, he is age ### and having difficulty with his future choices, I tell him to prayerfully consider his decision, as at that age I wish I would have prayerfully considered my choices vs just making MY CHOICES!!! I hope that the Lord will speak to him and it will be clear the choices he should consider for his future, being age ### and not knowing which direction to turn as we all know can be disheartening and confusing, and it's difficult as a parent to watch your child struggle ;( Thank you for praying!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord , as I have posted earlier for my nursing counselling for government college, today is the result coming out for it and I want to see my name up there in list allotted with government college and I believe that miracles do happen by god's grace and I believe in him and have...
Replies
11
Views
129
Prayer request for my old friend ###. She use to go to church. I thought she believed in God. But she has started getting into Harry Potter, she as well as her kids. Also pray for high school staff because I think a lot of them now do yoga and do other things that deal with new age.
Replies
5
Views
142
heavenly father we are nothing and negligible in front of you, pls have a grace and consider us, my nice is a ###, they have all the wealth, but not getting married, pls pray for her to get married and time is moving and God pls remove all the obstacles and bless her with happily weded life God...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom