Prayer request for my mother who has ###

Prayer request for my mother who has been sick for a while now and she has been in and out of hospitals since April ###, and she is now not going to work. Also a prayer request for my brother who is sick mentally since ### when my father passed on and he left school in standard ### (grade ###), he does not bathe and he talks alone. A prayer request for me since I finished my internship program in ### I have not found any job applying but no avail and I have recently had a miscarriage. And lastly prayer for my brother who can't stand properly because of lower back pain.
I pray that Jesus will solve your all problems and gives good health to you and your family.
 
Prayer request for my mother who has been sick for a while now and she has been in and out of hospitals since April ###, and she is now not going to work. Also a prayer request for my brother who is sick mentally since ### when my father passed on and he left school in standard ### (grade ###), he does not bathe and he talks alone. A prayer request for me since I finished my internship program in ### I have not found any job applying but no avail and I have recently had a miscarriage. And lastly prayer for my brother who can't stand properly because of lower back pain.
I pray that Jesus will solve your all problems and gives good health to you and your family.
 
Prayer request for my mother who has been sick for a while now and she has been in and out of hospitals since April ###, and she is now not going to work. Also a prayer request for my brother who is sick mentally since ### when my father passed on and he left school in standard ### (grade ###), he does not bathe and he talks alone. A prayer request for me since I finished my internship program in ### I have not found any job applying but no avail and I have recently had a miscarriage. And lastly prayer for my brother who can't stand properly because of lower back pain.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Lord, this ### is facing a lot of problems and no peace. Lord, cure her mother and rush out all demons from her brother. Let her achieve motherhood with your blessing. We ask all these in the name of Jesus amen.
 
Prayer request for my mother who has been sick for a while now and she has been in and out of hospitals since April ###, ###, and she is now not going to work. Also a prayer request for my brother who is sick mentally since ###, ###, when my father passed on and he left school in standard ### (grade ###), he does not bathe and he talks alone. A prayer request for me since I finished my internship program in ###, I have not found any job applying but no avail and I have recently had a miscarriage. And lastly prayer for my brother who can't stand properly because of lower back pain.

Dear LORD, We pray for ### and for her family who are going through difficult times. Please heal their mom and give her strength to overcome all troubles. We pray for her brother to heal him from the sickness he is going through and bring happiness and joy in their family. In Jesus' name we pray to you LORD, AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
116
I need prayers on her behalf for mental restoration, she used to call me from ### and I call her from ###, but now her number is no more connecting and she is no more a normal person again now walking mad on the street.
Replies
8
Views
325
Hi. Please kindly pray for my mother, ###, who has breast cancer that spread to her lungs. I lost my father a few days ago and I am deeply distraught and totally broken. I am alone and helpless about my mother as well. I cry for urgent prayers.
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom