Prayer Request For My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leo78

Guest
Please pray for my health, my eyes, my neck my shoulders. Please Dear God help me.

Thank you, God bless you all.
 
Heavenly Father I thank you & praise you for completely healing ### and blessing him to walk in divine health according to your promise that by Christ's stripes he is healed. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Lord we are praying for ###, ###, and ###. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. Be Encouraged. And always remember and don’t you ever forget, “Jesus Loves You.”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I claim healing in the name of Jesus for ### and I curse sickness in the eyes, neck & shoulders and demand them back to whence it came. Knowing that you are the healer in the sick room and I have faith believing that these infirmities will go. Thank you Jesus for what you are about to do in this brother's life. Amen!
 
Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies ...
 
El Shaddai is here..He is your healer..thank Him in faith and do what you could not do before. Shout the name of Jesus He has come for your deliverance
 
Thank you for all your prayers, please continue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ###'s behavior is worsening daily. Prayers requested for his good mental health and behavior would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
210
Dear brother my is ###. Iam suffering from severe gas problem. Getting severe heart burning. Please pray for me for getting good health.
Replies
14
Views
267
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom