Tlilloss

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning. My name is ###. I'm sending this prayer request due to my ill health since October 2020 until today. I am having sharp severe pains in my chest and they move to the back causing shortness of breath, dizziness, and weakness of the body. I have been to different hospitals to do xrays and scans, did blood tests, but the results came negative. I went to churches but there is no change. Help me pray for my health.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200827_131619.jpg
    IMG_20200827_131619.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 0
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Good morning. My name is ###. I'm sending this prayer request due to my ill health since October 2020 until today. I am having sharp severe pains in my chest and they move to the back causing shortness of breath, dizziness, and weakness of the body. I have been to different hospitals to do xrays and scans, did blood tests but the results came negative. I went to churches but there is no change. Help me pray for my Health.
Father, thank you for your love for ### and for your word that set her free. In the name of Jesus, DEVIL COME OUT! ALL SHORTNESS OF BREATH, PAIN IN THE CHEST, GO! Christ has redeemed ### from this curse and the results, and by his stripes you, ### are healed. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, please keep me in your prayers. I’m currently going through some health issues and discomfort. Please pray for God’s healing touch, physical strength, and peace of mind during this time. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. 🙏❤️
Replies
10
Views
87
I request all brothers and sisters to pray for my health where my blood pressure rises even with medication.Moreover I feel stressed almost every day.Lord please help me.Amen
Replies
13
Views
135
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom