Prayer request for my entire family peace

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior the only way to the father and I bow down before you Lord I am asking you this day to bring about a turnaround on this last day of 2026 I am declaring will be the best day of the whole year of 2025 and...
Replies
6
Views
278
Spiritual Father, I am ###, Border Security Force, currently serving on the ### border in ###. I would like to receive a hand prayer for myself and my entire family.
Replies
5
Views
234
Thank God for another beautiful day. I asking for prayer for strength, more discerning, stay focused on the Lord, no matter what. And prayer for my whole family. God bless everyone.🙏
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom