Prayer request for me and my sons please and thank you

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for you and your sons.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, praying that your support payments would not end before they were initially intended to end, and that God would provide for your mortgage payments and all of your other financial obligations. We are standing with you for financial security and protection over your household, and for all of the miracles that need to happen for these needs to be met. We trust in our Father who knows your needs and who has promised that He will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus, Phil 4:19, and we pray that you will feel His peace and provision as you seek Him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you and your sons. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Replies
12
Views
73
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were originally intended to end, because they should not end before they originally were intended to end, as God knows is true. I pray that all of the miracles that need to happen for this happen...
Replies
10
Views
76
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments do not end prior to when they were originally intended, I pray that all the miracles that need to happen for this happen for this, Thank you for praying for me and for this. I am so, so grateful. Sincerely, ###, ###, ###, born ###.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom