Please pray that God will release the woman He has preordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name. Please pray that God will cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon to me in the name of Jesus. Please pray that God will let my spouse be a person who loves Him wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus. Pray that He will establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name. Pray that all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name. Pray that God will send forth His warring angels to battle and release my spouse wherever she is in the name of Jesus. I believe He has created me for a special person; pray that He will bring it to pass in the name of Jesus Pray that God will bring her out of obscurity into my life in Jesus’ name. Just as Abraham sent his servant to find his son Isaac a wife, please pray that God will send the Holy Spirit to bring my future partner to me..
Dear Lord,

I come before you today seeking guidance in finding a wife.

I know that You have someone special in mind for me, and I trust in Your plan for my life.

My prayer is that You give me the courage and strength to wait for her to come into my life.

Grant me wisdom to recognize when she arrives, and inspire in me the boldness to take the initiative to introduce myself.

Help me to stay focused on developing myself through prayerful reflection, so that I can be the best possible version of myself when we do meet.

Lead me away from temptation or
any negative influences that could destroy our potential relationship.

Give me faith that You will provide the perfect partner for me because with You all things are possible.

Let Your divine will be done in this matter, and let Your light guide us together in harmony.

In Jesus Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You God because You alone are the perfect matchmaker 2. Please pray that God will release the woman He has preordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name. 3. Please pray that God will cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon in the name of Jesus. 4. Please pray that my my...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for my husband and I during this tough time , we are reconciling after I turned back against him , it's not been easy but we trust in God , we are both saved. He is really hurt and i feel immense guilt and shame but also need to take accountability so im doing therapy and we intend...
Replies
13
Views
170
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom