Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
110
Prayer request for job as I have sent out resumes after resume and several companies contacted me but have not arranged the interview yet. I do not know what is keeping them for so long and also I have approached a dating agency that I don't care about the equally yoked nonsense because God has...
Replies
6
Views
250
Prayer request for job as I have sent out resumes after resume and several companies contacted me but have not arranged the interview yet. I do not know what is keeping them for so long and also I have approached a dating agency that I don't care about the equally yoked nonsense because God has...
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom