Prayer Request For God's Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

keitgra

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord

Guide and protect me at my work place, which is now turning into a place for gossip and back stabbing. Lord please give thy divinely wisdom to my boss and bless him to be an ideal boss and to recognise those jackals disguised in sheep's skin,

Protect my brother ### who is travelling to China along with his team on business

protect my cousin ### who is travelling to ###,

in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
lord protect from all evil thoughts and make a fencing of angels as you did to Job. let not man harm us and change the mindset of all people who wish to harm us as you changed Pharaoh. amen
 
Father God You see each of these Prayer requests and I ask that You would answer each of them according to the needs. Father I pray You would protect the brother ###, and also ### in their travels. In Jesus most Holy name, Our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Extra angelic protection over me and ### the next 7 days, because I am traveling, have some work to do and ### to stay protected and blessed. Angels around ### and our home till I am back. In Jesus Name I ask. Amen
Replies
17
Views
285
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
199
Thank you all for faithfully praying for our family. The videographer who filmed my mother's funeral service was recommended by the funeral home owner. Tomorrow we will be communicating through LINE with the funeral home owner to resolve a serious dispute regarding my mother's funeral video. I...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom