Sheaux-time81

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to request prayer for deliverance in all areas of my life. I have been battling with sins of drug abuse, poverty, procrastination, delay, and rebellion and I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will set me free. I’m overwhelmed in my finances and I am in need of a divine deliverance and miracle in Jesus mighty name. I confess and renounce all satanic assignments, every sin, transgression, curse, and iniquity in my life and pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will break all hardness in my heart and mind so I can fully serve and surrender to his will. Please Lord remove all darkness in me and cover me with the blood of Jesus. I thank you I claim the promises of the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine deliverance in every area of ###'s life. Your Word says in John 8:36, "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." We claim this promise for ###, believing that You will break the chains of drug abuse, poverty, procrastination, delay, and rebellion.

Lord, we pray for financial breakthrough and divine intervention in ###'s life. Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us that "my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, asking for Your provision and miracles.

Father, we confess and renounce all satanic assignments, sins, transgressions, curses, and iniquities in ###'s life. We pray that You will break all hardness in ###'s heart and mind, enabling a full surrender to Your will. Remove all darkness, Lord, and cover ### with the precious blood of Jesus.

We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and claim Your promises over ###'s life. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I would like to request prayer for deliverance in all areas of my life. I have been battling with sins of drug abuse, poverty, procrastination, delay, and rebellion and I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will set me free. I’m overwhelmed in my finances and I am in need of a divine deliverance and miracle in Jesus mighty name. I confess and renounce all satanic assignments, every sin, transgression, curse, and iniquity in my life and pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will break all hardness in my heart and mind so I can fully serve and surrender to his will. Please Lord remove all darkness in me and cover me with the blood of Jesus. I thank you I claim the promises of the Lord.
Praying with you in Jesus name.
 
Jesus Christ protect your heart from seductions, lock onto the gainful, goodly things that will retrain you and to clean your life if the heavy side effects like a better reputation. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and...
Replies
6
Views
117
Pls pray for me bro n sis in Christ Jesus. As I'm feeling disturbed mind, some dirty dreams and dirty thoughts are coming in my mind. I don't want to rhinkf like that way. Don't let me fall in to devil's temptation. Remove all this dirty thoughts From my mind. Feel me with peace and trust. Don't...
Replies
5
Views
101
A very delusional evil satanic demon possessed man has been repeatedly stalking me trying to use me so he can have sex with ### whores all day. He is very delusional and he believes he is "saving the world" by having sex with as many ### whores as possible. He is seriously delusional. He is...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom