Prayer Request For Blessing Of Another Child

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lexamom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexamom

Guest
It took my husband and I nearly three years to conceive our first, and did so the same month a sweet friend had her small group pray for us- so we're asking to be lifted up in prayer again as we wait and hope for another little miracle.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A woman wants another child. She raised her son on her own. She's been wanting another child. She has looked into adoption and also has been looking at sperm banks because she doesn't want to worry about a man leaving her for having a child again. Her son's dad told her to get an abortion with...
Replies
12
Views
145
I ask for your prayers urgently against the diversion of my blessings, destiny diversion and robbers of my blessings. I have been dealing and battling against this, a personal vendetta and conspiracy all my life since I was a little girl. I recently left a cult, the light of the world, and was...
Replies
10
Views
596
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
551
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom