Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
109
Urgent Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for a ###-year-old girl, ###, who has been missing since August ###. Please pray that God protects her wherever she is, keeps her safe from all harm, reveals her location, guides the people searching for her, and brings her safely back to her family very soon...
Replies
9
Views
102
My mother has serious health issues and I feel bad about it lately. I feel like she could actually die. Please pray for her to get healed and for her life to be covered by the blood of Jesus. Her name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom