Prayer request for a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband and I during this tough time , we are reconciling after I turned back against him , it's not been easy but we trust in God , we are both saved. He is really hurt and i feel immense guilt and shame but also need to take accountability so im doing therapy and we intend...
Replies
13
Views
169
Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we uplift ### in prayer for trying to take advantage of clients in a dire situation and we pray for those clients and their protection from him and the attacks of the devil. May ### and his firm be shown the error of their ways and to correct them. Lord we also...
Replies
9
Views
35
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom