thank YOU LORD JESUS! also thank you for helping to pray. we won on the court case.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### that his legal issue resolves in his favor. In gratitude, ###
Replies
7
Views
315
Praise the Lord Brother and sisters in Jesus name I'm ### presently I am working in Hospital since ### year Today suddenly I received a call from my colleague from previous organization that there are looking for Home Care coordinator where I previously worked for same position Please keep in...
Replies
9
Views
283
Prayer request for a man having court. He wasn’t taught well growing up. He was growing up seeing his dad with a hooker type lady that his dad called his 2nd wife and seen his dad’s girlfriend his dad said is his second wife flirt with him and when he got older he has been trying to keep dating...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom