PRAYER REQUEST: ### and I SENT OUR BOOK: ' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CABOGORDON

Disciple of Prayer
PRAYER REQUEST: ### and I SENT OUR BOOK: ' JESUS CHRIST THE REAL SUPERHERO' TO LITERARY AGENTS THIS WEEK. THE BOOK IS FOR KIDS 3-10 TO HELP FIND A RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST. THE BOOK COMPARES FICTIONAL SUPERHERO'S LIKE BATMAN, SUPERMAN, SPIDERMAN TO THE ONLY REAL SUPERHERO JESUS CHRIST. THE BOOK HAS A CALL TO ACTION FOR KIDS TO BECOME SUPERHERO'S THEMSELVES FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AT WWW.JESUSCHRISTTHEREALSUPERHERO.COM.

CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY WE FIND AN AGENT THAT SHARES OUR VISION AND THAT A GIANT PUBLISHER GETS ON BOARD TO HELP US GROW THE KINGDOM ONE KID AT A TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE SUPPORT. ### and ###.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I already sent prayer request about my two year old baby got ear cut middle and happened 4 stitches but still I'm feeling sad and depression that bcoz of my negligence she got injured and I'm feeling to die day by day cause my husband also not go work he is at home only I use to work office work...
Replies
6
Views
269
Prayer request for job as I have sent out resumes after resume and several companies contacted me but have not arranged the interview yet. I do not know what is keeping them for so long and also I have approached a dating agency that I don't care about the equally yoked nonsense because God has...
Replies
7
Views
237
Hi everyone, for the prayers that I sent out on here. Just pray them out loud for me. 😁❤️😁 and message me on here if you can and let me know God is on his way with answering them.
Replies
6
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom